The Kingdom of Daytar Leamay
In Daytar Leamay there are 5 Types of coins commonly found in the kingdom.
- The Crown: A standard Gold piece, bears the image of a crown on one side and King Harramany on the other. The Crown is an elongated octagonal shape.
- The Blade: A standard Silver piece, this coin has the image of a sword with a sun behind it on one side and King Harramany on the other. The blade is a classic octagonal coin.
- The Horse: A small round copper piece with the image of a horse on one side and a horse shoe on the other.
- The Scepter: A solid Platinum cylinder with horseshoes decorating it. These are rare, but are the preferred currency of The Horse Lords.
- The Hammer: This coin is rarly found outside of the mountains but is very popular with the Dwarves. It is a thick piece of electrum with a Warhammer on one side and the image of the Dwarven King Jarren Goldsmith