The Kingdom of Daytar Leamay
Often referred to as voices, the Metatrons are Orators, evangelists and artists touched by the divine. They cannot help expressing themselves through art, song, or ritual drama what divinity has lit up in their soul. They preach to their flocks with the passions of a madman and are often deeply misunderstood or considered crazy. They are gifted with strange powers infused into the very words they speak, abilities to sway the hearts and minds of man. Metatrons are a tiny fraction for the overall members of any given church, but there are often one or two at most major temples, they design the rituals and mystery plays for their churches, they spread the word and are often leads in recruitment drives.
Hit Dice: 1d8 per Metatron level
Hit Points at 1st Level: 8 + your Constitution modifier
Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d8 (or 5) + your Constitution modifier per Metatron level after 1st
Armor: Light armor, shields
Weapons: All Bludgeoning weapons
Tools: Musical instrument or disguise kit
Saving Throws: Dexterity. Wisdom
Skills: Choose any 3
Equipment: You start with the following equipment, in addition to the equipment granted by your background
•(a) a Warhammer, (b) a Flail, or (c ) any simple bludgeoning weapon
•(a) a Priest’s Pack or (b) an entertainer’s pack
•(a) any one musical instrument or (b) holy symbol
•Leather armor and a sling and 20 sling stones
Prerequisite: Alignment must be within 1 step of deity
|Level||Proficiency bonus||Features||Cantrips known||Spells known||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||5th||6th||7th||8th||9th|
|1||+ 2||Spellcasting, Metatron fascination||2||4||2|
|2||+ 2||Metatron Knowledge, Song of sleep||2||5||3|
|3||+ 2||Metatron Path, Expertise||2||6||4||2|
|4||+ 2||Epiphany, Song of healing or harm||3||7||4||3|
|5||+ 3||Ability Score Improvement||3||8||4||3||2|
|6||+ 3||Metatron Path||3||9||4||3||3|
|7||+ 3||Song of Forbidden words||3||10||4||3||3||1|
|9||+ 4||Ability Score Improvement||3||12||4||3||3||3||1|
|10||+ 4||Song of hope and terror||4||13||4||3||3||3||2|
|13||+5||Ability Score Improvement||4||16||4||3||3||3||2||2||1|
|14||+ 5||Song of Divine Commandments||4||17||4||3||3||3||2||2||2|
|15||+ 5||Metatron Path||4||18||4||3||3||3||2||2||2||1|
|16||+ 5||Greater Epiphany||4||19||4||3||3||3||2||2||2||2|
|17||+ 6||Ability Score Improvement||4||20||4||3||3||3||2||2||2||2||1|
|18||+ 6||Song of Inspire Godliness||4||21||4||3||3||3||2||2||2||2||2|
|19||+ 6||Ability Score Improvement||4||22||4||4||3||3||3||2||2||2||2|
|20||+ 6||Song of Life and Death, Greater Epiphany||4||22||4||4||3||3||3||2||2||2||2|
Spellcasting : At 1st level you have learned to cast spell the same way Bards do except that you cast with your Wisdom modifier.
Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier
Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier
Ritual Casting: You can cast any metatron spell you know as a ritual if that spell has the ritual tag.
Spellcasting Focus: You can use a musical instrument or holy symbol as a spellcasting focus for your metatron spells.
Metatron fascination: At 1st level a number of times equal to your wisdom modifier, when you perform all those who can see or hear you within 30’ must make a Wisdom save against your spell DC or become charmed. This condition lasts for a number of minutes equal to your metatron level. This ability refreshes with a short or long rest.
Metatron Knowledge: Starting at 2nd level as the Metatron tunes into what their deities tell them, they gain an uncanny knack for “just knowing” things they should otherwise not know. you can add half your proficiency bonus, rounded down, to any ability check you make that doesn’t already include your proficiency bonus
Song of sleep: At 2nd level you can sing the song of sleep a number times a day equal to your wisdom modifier, when you perform this all those who are already Charmed must make a Wisdom save against your spell DC or become unconscious. This condition lasts for a number of minutes equal to your metatron level. This ability refreshes with a long rest.
Metatron Path: At 3rd level, you receive knowledge of your Path in life from your deity in a profound moment of enlightenment. Your choice grants you features at 3rd level and again at 6th and 14th level. Described below.
Expertise: At 3rd level, choose two of your skill proficiencies. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of the chosen proficiencies. At 10th level, you can choose another two skill proficiencies to gain this benefit
Epiphanies: at 4th level Metatrons begin receiving the touch of the divine in the form of these epiphanies. The epiphanies available vary depending upon which path they chose. They must undergo a 4 hour ritual trance to invoke the knowledge of divinity and change themselves permanently. These rituals are highly personal and ecstatic, they often reflect the changes trying to be made. Many leave scars both physical and psychological. Described below.
Ability Score Improvement: When you reach 5th level, and again at 9th, 13th, 17th, and 19th level, you can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or you can increase two ability scores of your choice by 1. As normal, you can’t increase an ability score above 20 using this feature.
Song of healing or harm: At 4th level when taking this song the Metatron must choose which song they will learn (healing or harm) and once chosen cannot be changed. Their performance creates a warm glow or a cool shadow within 30’ of the Metatron dealing 1 pt of healing or necrotic damage per round. A Wisdom save against your Spell DC will negate damage. You can sing the song of healing or harm a number of times a days equal to your Wisdom modifier and it lasts a number of rounds equal to your Metatron level, this only refreshes with a long rest.
Song of Forbidden words: At 7th level the Metatron has learned secret words that change the world around him. You may chant the forbidden words a number of times equal to your wisdom modifier. These effects wear off after a number of rounds equal to your proficiency bonus. This ability refreshes with a long rest. While he is performing he may choose one of three effects:
- all allies within 30’ gain advantage an all saving throw rolls until the duration ends
- the effects of haste for a number of allies equal to your proficiency modifier.
- a single ally gains a + 6 to one stat
Song of hope or terror:At 10th level when taking this song the Metatron must choose which word they will learn (Hope or terror) and once chosen cannot be changed. You can sing the song of hope or terror a number of times a day equal to your wisdom modifier.
- Hope: Cast the spell Beacon of Hope With a duration of one round per level.
- Terror: Crowds that are charmed must make a Wisdom save against your spell DC or become frightened for a number of rounds equal to your proficiency bonus
Song of Divine Commandments: At 14th level 1/day The crowd within 30’ already under the effects of charm can fall under the effects of dominate person. They receive a wisdom save against your spell DC to resist this effect. This effect lasts for a number of minutes equal to your Metatron level. They will act as if they had a divine experience and god told them to go do whatever you told them.
Song of Inspire Godliness: At18th level For a number of rounds equal to your Metatron level you can grant one ally a + 2 bonus on all his attributes. You can only do this once a day and it requires a long rest to refresh.
Song of Life and Death: At 20th level The Metatron has learned the ultimate word they must choose which word to learn (Life or Death) and once chosen cannot be changed. You can sing the song of life or death once a day and must finish a long rest before using it again.
- Life: The word of life resurrects someone who has been dead no more than 24 hours.
- Death: The word of Death instantly kills targets, they must succeed at a wisdom save against your spell save DC if the fail they are reduced to 0Hp, if the succeed they take 10d10 necrotic damage.
Paths: At 3ed level your path is revealed to you and grants you features at 3rd, 6th and 15th levels. Once chosen you cannot change your Path.
- Path of the Hypnotist: The Metatron’s sacred mission is to bend the mind of man to his divinities will, to save their souls despite themselves. They are master recruiters and manipulators with a flair for the dramatic
Suggestion: At 3rd level you may implant a short suggestion like the spell, of a sentence or two. The target must make a wisdom save against your spell DC at the time of casting to resist the effect, if they fail they must follow the suggestion, they must be charmed before the suggestion is made and you may decide if they remember the suggestion or not. This is often used in show to make people cluck like a chicken every time they see a feather or such. The effect lasts for 1 hour and you can do this a number of times a day equal to your wisdom modifier before needing a long rest.
Triggered implant: At 6th level once a day you may “brain wash” a charmed person with a specific trigger. This effect lasts a number of days equal to your level. When the target encounters the trigger they perform a string of actions that you have specified. The target gets a saving throw every time the effect is triggered to resist it, one successful save ends the effect. If they fail they will repeat the exact string of actions as described every time they are triggered until they make a save or the duration ends.
Zombie: At 15th level 1/day, you can take control of the actions of those whom you have already charmed turning them into your personal “non-undead zombies”. This effect lasts for 24 Hours during which time your “zombies” will do anything you tell them, through they are slow and thoughtless and drool a lot. Unlike most charmed creatures, these “zombies” will take dangerous and suicidal actions if ordered to do so. They receive a wisdom save against your spell DC to resist the initial effect and any time they take damage.
Available Epiphanies: Mind Manipulation, Wise performance, Gnosis, Divine Aura, Powerful Orator, Crowd Pleaser, Masked One, Flair for the Dramatic
Available Greater Epiphanies: Gnostic Download, Crowd Vampire, Skill junkies, Mentalist, Silver tongue
- Path of spirits: These Metatrons are the truest form, they talk to spirits and hear whispers. They specialize in funeral rites and communicating with the dead. Many of these Metatrons suffered rejection from their communities before they found religion. .
Speak with dead: At 3rd level 1/day you can cast speak with the dead without using a spell slot, you must finish a long rest before using this ability again.
Hallowed ground: At 6th level 1/day you can cast Hallow without spending a spell slot, you must finish a long rest before using this ability again.
Conjure the dead: At 15th level you may perform a ritual that brings the spirit of anyone who has passed on to the material plane for a number of minutes equal to your level. They are insubstantial and cannot interact with objects, but they can answer questions and pass through walls. They appear ghostly, but much like what they were before they died, they can only talk about what they knew in life or what they are currently perceiving. You must complete a long rest before attempting this again. It is possible to trap a soul that has been summoned this way with powerful magic like magic jar or Heart Crystals.
Epiphanies: Darkness within, Ancestral Whispers, Gnosis, Wise performance, Divine Luck, Divine Aura, Powerful Orator, Sight of ancestors, Aura of Healing, Aura of harm, Trance state,
Greater Epiphanies: Gnostic Download, Powerful aura, Black Soul, Skill junkies, Touched by the Divine, “The Sight”, Death master, Starlings blessing, Spirit Guide
- Path of the warrior: Warriors at heart they serve side by side with most clerics, paladins and druids, their martial leaning make them excellent frontier evangelists or army bards as they can whip the troops up into a frenzy in no time.
Battle songs: At 3rd level 1/day everyone of your allies who can hear you within 90’ have a + 1 inspiration bonus on their attack rolls
Trumpets of doom: At 6th level 1/day you may make all enemies within 150’ of you who can hear you make a wisdom check against your spell DC or become frightened for a number of rounds equal to your level.
Harmonic songs: At 15th 1/day you may sing 2 of your song abilities at the same time giving you the effects of both. However this requires a great amount of concentration, you may take no other actions, bonus actions or reactions during the time you have both active. If you take damage or move more than 1/2 your speed you must make a DC 16 concentration check. If you fail both effects end immediately.
Epiphanies: Defender, Gnosis, Divine Endurance, Divine Luck, Divine Aura, Aura of Blessing, Aura of Bane, Powerful Orator, Weapons enthusiast, The Slip
Greater Epiphanies: Gnostic Download, Powerful aura, Skill junkies, Touched by the Divine, Drums of War, Starlings blessing
- Path of the healer: These rare souls have such purity that their song heals and touch warms the soul and while they rarely seek the spotlight. Their very soul radiates the kindness within like a beacon. When they do take to the stage their performance radiates their inner light and touches others.
Healers touch: At 3rd level when you cast a Cure spell you can effect a number of people equal to your wisdom modifier all of whom you must touch during your turn, you may move up to your movement to reach each of the recipients.
Song of restoring: At 6th level 1/day you can affect a number of people equal to your wisdom bonus with Lesser Restoration all these people must first be under the effects of your Metatron fascination to receive the benefits. At 16th level this becomes Greater Restoration This only refreshes with a long rest.
Regeneration: At 15th level you regain a number of hit points equal to your wisdom modifier every round until they reach their maximum.
Epiphanies: Gnosis, Divine Aura, Wise performance, Golden heart, Divine Endurance, Divine Luck, Divine Peace, Powerful Orator, Aura of Blessing
Greater Epiphanies: Gnostic Download, Powerful aura, Angelic soul, Touched by the Divine, Starlings blessing,
- Path of the Clown: These rare souls use humor and foolery to tell tails and inspire the masses towards their religion. Most Clowns prefer to wear costume or masks at all times in public, engaging in many small performances throughout the day as opportunity presents itself. They need not look like an actual clown only that they wear costumes at all times.
Illusion magic: At 3rd level Clowns gain access to all spells of the illusion school as part of their Metatron spell list. You also gain Prestidigitation as a cantrip that does not count against your cantrips known.
Natural Showman: At 6th level clowns gain advantage on all their dexterity skill rolls.
Showman’s exit: At 15th 1/day you can cast Misty step at will without expending a spell slot.
Epiphanies: Gnosis, Divine Aura, Crowd Pleaser, Juggler, Powerful Orator, Aura of Bane, Masked One, Flair for the Dramatic, The Slip
Greater Epiphanies: Gnostic Download, Powerful aura, Crowd Vampire, Skill junkies, Entertainer, Silver tongue
- Path of the traveler: These lonely souls are the exception to the Metatron, instead of seeking the lime light he uses his skills and divine connection to humbly travel the world, performing for farmers and commoners for dinner and bed. Relying on hospitality and charity they see the world as no other. Many travelers take vows of poverty keeping only enough to sustain themselves, while others believe in a kindness for a kindness. Must be a Neutral alignment.
Comfy hut: At 3rd level 1/day, you may cast Leomund’s Tiny Hut without expending a spell slot. You must finish a long rest before using this ability again.
Pathfinder: At 6th level 1/day you may cast Commune with Nature without expending a spell slot. You must finish a long rest before using this ability again.
Wanderers gratitude: At 15th level you may bless the home of those who shelter you. Once a day you grant them a single boon, this boon can take several forms:
- A bountiful year: You bless the recipient with a positive force that makes whatever they do work well for them. Their crops grow large and fruitful, their animals reproduce bountifully and their business dealing go in their favor.
- A poem of blessing: When read this grants the recipient a 24 hour period that they have advantage on their skill checks, this only works once and them it become a normal poem.
- A singe token: This grants the recipient a single thing that they need in a time of dire need. this token looks simple, like a coin or pendent but transforms into the desperately needed item for 1 hour them disintegrates.
Epiphanies: Gnosis, Divine Aura, Golden heart, Divine Endurance, Divine Luck, Aura of Blessing, Aura of Bane, Divine Peace, Flair for the Dramatic, Weapons enthusiast, The Slip
Greater Epiphanies: Gnostic Download, Powerful aura, Angelic soul, Skill junkies, Touched by the Divine, Starlings blessing
- Path of the Seer: some can only see the future, disorienting flashes and spikes of psychic awareness lead these Metatrons to make raving dire prognostications, their performances often include hallucinogenic vapors, dancing, drumming and/or babbling prophetic sermons, while others perform “psychic readings” from store front offices.
Prophetic spike: At 3rd level you have sudden unexplained visions of things about to happen to you within the next 10 minutes, unfortunately you cannot control this and only your DM may tell you when your having a spike. You can only see things directly relating to you and only within the next day. You cannot have more than 3 spikes in a day without taking a point of temporary wisdom damage.
Seers meditation: At 6th level you can enter a 10 minute meditation that reveals the path before you. For 1 hour per Metatron level after your meditation, you cannot get lost or be surprised, you must finish long rest before using this again.
Divine guidance: At 15th level You are immune to charm and sleep effects and you gain advantage on your first intelligence, wisdom and charisma saves each day, this refreshes with a short or long rest.
Epiphanies: Gnosis, Divine Aura, Wise performance, Golden heart, Divine Luck, Divine Peace, Trance state, Ancestral Whispers, Sight of ancestors
Greater Epiphanies: Gnostic Download, Powerful aura, Touched by the Divine, “The Sight”, Starlings blessing, Spirit Guide
- Path of the con-artist: Not all Metatrons are honest, or even good some use their abilities to deceive, inevitably devotes of a trickery or shadow god like Hobin, they have created an art of their deceptions. They work with illusion, glamour and falsehoods. Cannot be lawfully aligned.
Liar: At 3rd level you gain advantage on deception and persuasion skill rolls.
False glow: At 6th level you exude a certain aura of confidence and uprightness that helps others trust what you are doing. you gain a + 2 to all your charisma based skill checks and NPC’s react to you in a favorable way.
Modify Memory At 15th level 1/day you may attempt to modify a creatures memory, this creature must already be charmed by you. This works like the spell Modify memory This ability refreshes with a long rest.
Epiphanies: Gnosis, Divine Aura, Crowd Pleaser, Juggler, Powerful Orator, Aura of Blessing, Aura of Bane, Masked One, Flair for the Dramatic, Trance state, The Slip, Sight of ancestors
Greater Epiphanies: Gnostic Download, Powerful aura, Crowd Vampire, Skill junkies, Entertainer, Silver tongue
- Path of Madness: The mighty touch of the divine does not always result in something that can be understood by other men, raving lunatics, and strange tin foil wearing outcasts. No one seems to understand what they see clearly. The only benefit to madness is that they can take any epiphanies even when they would normally be opposing. Must be chaotically aligned.
Distraction: At 3rd level you may use an action to attempt to distract opponents by making strange and random statements, or actions. All opponents that can see and hear you must make an Insight check against you Spell DC or lose their next action.
Grip of madness: At 6th level being around you makes others crazy, one a day you may force an opponent to make a wisdom save against your spell DC, if they fail, roll 1d10 on the chart below, this effect lasts for 1d4+1 rounds and refreshes with a long rest.
|1||The target babbles like a child for the duration and can take no actions|
|2||The target begins crying and screaming hysterically and can take no actions|
|3||The target has vivid hallucinations and has disadvantage on all checks|
|4||The target believes he is transformed into a toad, snake or newt, cannot attack or cast spells (you’ll get better)|
|5||The target believes he sees a dead friend or relative and will focus on them, has disadvantage on all rolls|
|6||The target sees GOD and stands there staring blankly with a dumb look on their face, will take no actions|
|7||Target is coated in a insect swarm and spends the duration trying to get them off, will take no other actions|
|8||Target faints, becomes unconscious for the duration|
|9||Nothhing happens, this madness doesn’t affect the target (again?)|
|10||To the target everyone in 50’ area looks like horrific monsters, he attacks them relentlessly|
Quest of madness: At 15th level you may cast Geas once a day without expending a spell slot. This ability refreshes with a long rest.
Greater Epiphanies: Any
- Path of Nature: Most who hear natures call become druids, but a few choose to sing with the starlings and dance with the winds. These strange folk are truly free spirits, many have elven or fey lineage though it’s not a requirement.
Natures Song: At 3rd level you may cast Animal Friendship a number of times a day equal to your wisdom modifier without expending a spell slot. This refreshes after a long rest.
Natures Call: At 6th level you can cast Conjure Animals a number of times a day equal to your wisdom modifier without expending a spell slot. This refreshes after a long rest.
Commune with Nature: At 15th leve 1/day you can cast Commune with Nature without expending a spell slot. This refreshes after a long rest.
Epiphanies: Golden heart, Wise performance, Gnosis, Divine Endurance, Divine Luck, Divine Aura, Aura of Blessing, Flair for the Dramatic, The Slip, Natures Song
Greater Epiphanies: Gnostic Download, Powerful aura, Angelic soul, Skill junkies, Touched by the Divine, Starlings blessing
Epiphanies: at 4th level Metatrons begin receiving the touch of the divine in the form of these epiphanies. The epiphanies available vary depending upon which path they chose. They must undergo a 4 hour ritual trance to invoke the knowledge of divinity and change themselves permanently. These rituals are highly personal and ecstatic and often reflect the changes trying to be made. Many leave scars both physical and psychological. All epiphanies that have a times per day refresh with a long rest.
• Ancestral Whispers: The whispers of their ancestors allow them to 1/day reroll any 1 saving throw. They must keep the result for better or worse. They must spend the night in a graveyard to take this Epiphany.
• Aura of Bane: All enemies within 30’ have disadvantage on all their attack and save rolls. You can use this ability a number of times equal to your wisdom modifier. Cannot have aura of blessing
• Aura of Blessing: All Allies within 30’ have advantage on their attack and save rolls. You can use this ability a number of times equal to your wisdom modifier. Cannot have aura Bane
• Crowd Pleaser: An expert in lying and conning, they add twice their proficiency bonus on Persuasion skill checks.
• Darkness within: Necromantic spells have twice the duration or damage (but not both), cannot take “aura of blessing” or “song of healing”.
• Defender: Gain Medium armor proficiency
• Divine Aura: Gains an aura based on their and their deities alignment, this aura is not only visible to spells or abilities that can detect Alignment but is powerful enough to push NPC reactions to it one step negatively if they are opposing alignments or one step positively for similar alignments. (This guy is really creepy!)
• Divine Endurance: Gains a Resistance to one element (acid, fire, electricity, thunder, cold). This can be taken repeatedly with different elements. To take this epiphany they must actually endure small amounts of damage from the element for several hours during your trance.
• Divine Luck: Pick one attribute, and gain advantage on all saving throws for that attribute. This can only be taken once for each attribute.
• Divine Peace: May cast sanctuary without expending a spell slot. You can do this a number of times equal to your wisdom modifier before a long rest.
• Gnosis: The Metatron doubles their proficiency bonus to any one skill that they have proficiency in. This can be taken repeatedly each time for a different skill.
• Golden heart: Gain a + 2 Hp bonus on all healing spells or abilities, cannot take aura of bane or song of harm.
• Flair for the Dramatic: You gain Dancing Lights as a cantrip that does not count against your cantrips known.
• Juggler: These Metatrons love using props, the gain Mage Hand as a cantrip that does not count against your cantrips known.
• Masked One: Add double your proficiency bonus on deception skill checks, The Metatron must be wearing a mask or costume to gain this benefit.
• Mind Manipulation: Gain a + 1 DC to the difficulty of all charm effects and spells
• Natures Song: Abilities and magic that normally effects humanoids also effects animal types. 1/day you can cast speak with animals without expending a spell slot.
• Powerful Orator: You have advantage on persuasion skill checks when making speeches to a crowd or performing
• Sight of ancestors: having lived with the contact of spirits they have developed a knack for talking with them, Cast Speak with dead a number of times a day equal to your wisdom modifier.
• The Slip: Gains advantage on Acrobatics and Stealth skill checks.
• Trance state: gain twice the duration on divination spells, and add True strike as a cantrip that does not count against your cantrips known.
• Weapons enthusiast: gain all martial weapons proficiency
• Angelic soul: The lights radiates from within, Must have “aura of blessing” and “golden heart”. All of their healing effects double the amount of HP received each casting.
• Black Soul: The darkness has consumed them, must have “aura of bane” and “darkness within”. all of their damaging spells deal an extra die of damage.
• Crowd Vampire: There is a lot of energy produced by those who are cheering and enjoying performances, this type of Metatron can use the crowd as way to refresh a spell slot, she can only do so once a day, The level that can be recovered is dependent on the size of the crowd and the performance, The DC for the performance is 10 and for every 3 points above the DC they can recover another spell slot level. There must be 10 people charmed by the performance per spell slot level recovered. This takes 10 min.
• Death master: Metatrons who have “darkness within” and “sight of the ancients” can cast animate dead a number of times equal to their charisma modifier.
• Drums of War: Metatrons with “Defender” and “weapon enthusiast”, gain a 10’ increase on the range of all their spells and abilities.
• Entertainer: Metatrons with “juggler” and “flair for the dramatic” epiphanies gain access to all Bard spells on their spell list.
• Gnostic Download: Metatrons who have used 2 or more epiphanies on “Gnosis” gain a + 4 on all skills they are proficient with.
• Mentalist: Metatrons with “wise performance” and “mind manipulation” can add their Wis and Cha bonuses together to determine the DC of their mind affecting effects.
• Powerful aura: The intensity of the Metatrons aura is visible, If they have “Divine aura” it shifts peoples reactions 2 steps and has a slight glow equivalent to a candle or a shadowy aura Must have 2 aura epiphanies.
• Silver tongue: Metatrons with “Crowd pleaser” and any Aura receive: increase the range of all Metatron abilities by 10’
• Skill junkies: Metatrons who have invested in 2 or more skill buff epiphanies including “Gnosis”, gain + 4, to the skills provided by each skill epiphany.
• Starlings blessing: Metatrons with “Divine Luck” and any one of the Auras receive + 1 to all their saving throws and allies within 10’ also receive a + 1 to their saving throws as well.
• Spirit Guide: Metatrons with “ancestral whispers” and “Trance state” receive a single reroll on ANY roll 1/day.
• Touched by the Divine: Metatrons who have invested 2 or more epiphanies in “Divine” epiphanies gain resistance to magic damage that targets them directly.
• The Sight : Metatrons who have both ancestor epiphanies receive True Seeing as a spell they can cast a number of times a day equal to their wisdom modifier without expending a spell slot.
Metatron Spell list:
Cantrips: Guidance, Message, Resistance, Sacred Flame, Thaumaturgy, Thunderclap.
1st level: Bane, Bless, Charm Person, Command, Comprehend Languages, Cure Wounds, Dissonant Whispers , Healing Word, Heroism, Hideous Laughter, Inflict Wounds, Sleep
2nd level: Aid, Augury, Blindness/Deafness, Calm Emotions, Crown of Madness, Detect Thoughts, Enthrall, Lesser Restoration, Prayer of Healing, Shatter, Silence, Skywrite, Zone of Truth.
3rd level: Beacon of Hope, Bestow Curse, Fear, Hypnotic Pattern, Magic Circle, Mass Healing Word, Remove Curse, Revivify, Sending, Tongues
4th level: Banishment, Compulsion, Confusion, Divination, Hallucinatory Terrain, Locate Creature
5th level: Awaken, Commune, Dominate Person, Dream, Geas, Hallow, Legend Lore, Mass Cure Wounds, Modify Memory, Seeming
6th level: Find the Path, Forbiddance, Guards and Wards, Harm, Heal, Mass Suggestion, Otto’s Irresistible Dance, True Seeing
7th level: Divine Word, Mirage Arcane, Project Image, Regenerate, Resurrection, Symbol
8th level: Control Weather, Dominate Monster, Feeblemind, Holy Aura, Mind Blank, Power Word Stun,
9th level: Astral Projection, Foresight, Mass Heal, Power Word Heal, Power Word Kill