The Kingdom of Daytar Leamay
Spiritholm: Village pop-1092:
Not a real village in the traditional sense, Spiritholm is the home of the druids. All druids make a pilgrimage here at least once in their lifetime. 95% of the population are druids or acolytes in training, the other 5% are rangers and skilled commoners. As you might imagine there are animal companions everywhere. The buildings of Spiritholm are all constructed as “underhill” style homes (think Hobbitown form LotR)
The central feature is a 300’ across crater ringed by massive oak trees and standing stones, in the center is a 8′×4.5′x 3’ Hunk of black and green glossy rock that appears to be partially melted, it also appears to have created this crater, there is grass and some small shrubs growing within the crater indicating that this must have happened a long time ago. There are even some small strange purple flowers that grow only around the base of the rock. Sitting on the rim of the crater is Oreck a completely crazy oracle who reads the rune stones, mumbles and pokes himself in the eye a lot.
The town is run by council and Lord Occama as mayor and the voice of the Druid council and guardian of the standing stones.
There is also a trinket shop called the “hole in the wall” that carries a variety of interesting masterwork, non-magical, items run by a female dwarf named Lessat Stoneburr. Along the rim of the crater is the large ring of standing stones. The druids worship at this grove and those who have been through the Druid council binder rituals may use these stones magical properties.
The local tack shop, William’s Well, sells all forms of adventuring gear and has a wall of jars filled with jerky of every imaginable type.
● Beaver’s Lodge: excellent/Reasonable, Owner Carl Sagad (Human Ranger), 3 Floors, 18 Suites, Live entertainment every night, Large Stables with separate quarters for large pets, pets allowed in rooms, Pet beds, pets menu, pet friendly place, freshly baked rye breads are a specialty and are offered with every meal, Menu includes vegetarian and carnivorous cuisine to accommodate any tastes.