The Kingdom of Daytar Leamay
The Dyrodach are powerful unique nature spirits made up of the very pieces of nature around them. The are elementals and so do not need to eat, or breathe but they do sleep, often for hundreds of years before being awakened. They are intelligent but often very primal and lacking social niceties they are often mistaken for monsters, particularly since most lack a standard shape or form that could be identified as humanoid. They are native outsiders and are part of the magical fiber of this world, their extinction would rid the world of magic and the connections to the outside realms. Each one is unique they protect the lands around their homes and will be hostile to polluters, mass harvesters, or other environmentally unbalanced destruction. They are not bound to their locations but prefer not to leave them, most die protecting them.
- They are native outsiders with the elemental subtype
- Immunity to paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning.
- Not subject to critical hits or flanking. Does not take additional damage from precision-based attacks, such as sneak attack.
- Proficient with natural weapons only.
- they do not eat or breathe, they do sleep for years.
- Most are TN
- They are ageless and will live until killed, many have seen millennium pass.
- have all-around vision and 90’ dark vision
|Beast under the bay||15||T’nari||Water (seafloor)|
|Ourea||8||Dragonback mountains||Earth (gravel)|
|Chloris||5||Liannaita forest||earth (Flower)|